Monday, April 27, 2009

Lopez Island


During Spring Break, Taylor was sick so we weren't able to do much. I was able to sew a temple dress for his mom and an outfit for the baby to come home from the hospital, while pampering the sick one as he does for me. Towards the end of the week, he was feeling better and it was my week for date night so I called a family friend for assistance. They have a cabin on Lopez Island (one of the San Juan Islands) which is about a 2 hour drive + a ferry ride northwest of where we live. Being that I was 32 weeks at the time the doctor recommend I not go farther then an hour away, but I snuck out. While we were there we relaxed, hiked, watched the seals, had a picnic and paid the fee.


The fee was to wash the windows in preparation for the BUSY summer ahead. Taylor's dad washed windows for a time while going to school so he has the best solution. We stopped by to get the tools before heading up there, but when it came time to wash Taylor realized he forgot one of the most important items, THE SQUEEGEE!! Thank goodness he is a problem solver, because I would have never thought to use a WINDSHIELD WIPER! We have video but I have yet to figure out how to get it on my blog so the picture will have to do.

No comments: