As most of you know, Taylor has decided to go to school full time and finish his bachelors degree. After weighing out the pros and cons, we decided it would be best for our little family if he attended BYU - Hawaii!!!!
We were going to go in January, but then in an interview he was asked to stay here (Washington) and work until June. Well, they didn't keep their end of the deal and let him go in January. So luckily they have a term that begins in April! That means we have 2 months to organize everything for school, housing, cars, ... but WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!!!!!!! See you there!