Saturday, January 30, 2010

8 months

WOW!!! Time goes by so fast and he grows even faster. He crawls all over the place and pulls himself up on everything. There have been a few times when he has let go and stood for several seconds before falling. Not to mention, his falling is becoming more graceful. His favorite things to play with are; cords, the big screen, or underneath the table (middle picture). We have experimented with several foods and there hasn't been anything he doesn't like. He just complains because I can't keep up with him (one spoon for him and one for me). He got the sign for "milk" down quick and lets us know when he is hungry by doing it! If only I can get him to pick up on the sign for "more" instead of yelling/grunting. The picture on the right and left are ones Taylor took and send me while I was tutoring. The two of them love to play and eat!

We love you Brennan!!!!

No comments: