Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Essentials

The other night Taylor's sister went through the temple for the first time (she leaves on her mission in a month) so we had a friend watch Brennan for the evening. After playing at the park he had a good nap and then woke up to a wonderful dinner. In all the hustle to get him dropped off and to the temple on time his diaper bag got left (not to mention there were 3 other bags I was worrying about). It wasn't until we were getting him out of the car at our friends house did we notice the essentials were at home. We let them know what happened and they said they probably had a spare diaper around as well as some food he could eat. I tried to let it go so I could enjoy the session in the temple, and I did as long as I was in the temple. When we got to the car I called to let them know we were on out way, I asked how it went with out the diaper bag and this is what I got ...


"he has a pull up on". (a girlly one at that)

After we apologized several times, she said "I am crafty! No worries." Now the joke is, "Amy, do you have the orange bag?"
Another funny part was, when she reminded her girls that a baby was coming, they ran to their rooms and said "we have to clean". So Brennan is welcome anytime with our without his essentials!
WE ARE BLESSED WITH GOOD FRIENDS!!!!

No comments: