Sunday, January 18, 2009

2 years!!!


"A home is where your story begins." December 16th 2006 was that day for us. We have spent that last 2 years in the Seattle area where I have been teaching Spanish and Taylor has continued his education while working at Microsoft.


Last year one for Christmas one of my students gave me gift certificates for McCormick and

Schmicks restaurant. Making the reservation online I was added to their mailing list and on our anniversary come another invitation. Taylor called and talked to the Manager to see what exactly was being offered. As you can see, we decided to take them up on the offer. One of the bonuses we received was a menu printed just for us "Happy 2nd Anniversary!" We went on the 15th because on the next we were leaving after school for Las Vegas (where we spent our Honeymoon) for 5 days and then on to Arizona for the holidays.

1 comment:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it Amy! Your Skinner family has gotten so big! & your gonna have a baby!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you :) It looks like your holidays were fantastic!!! I miss hearing from you & hope you are well. How has your pregnancy been? I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the world!!!! its so good to see an update on here! Keep em comin!! :)