Saturday, January 31, 2009

Earthquake

The things that wake me up! It was one of many sleepless nights that I have had sense being pregnant, but this one was interrupted by my bed shaking. Our house is old and without foundation (on post and beam)so it took me a minute to realize what was causing the movement. (The entire house shakes when the washer is on spin cycle, etc.) I thought at first it was just Taylor rubbing his feet together like he often does before he falls asleep or while he is sleeping or his shaken leg syndrome. It wasn't until I listened and heard the shower doors rattling that it occurred to me it was an earthquake!! The joke has become truth, Taylor will sleep through an earthquake! I have some work to do or I will be the one up with the baby EVERY night! He is perfect in every other way though!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I didn't even know there were earthquakes in Washington!! I'm just the opposite... I will sleep through anything. Everyone told me that once I had a baby that would change.. yeah, it hasn't! I still sleep through alot.. Sean has to wake me up sometimes to help me hear the baby. It makes me feel like a horrible mom sometimes! I must admit that I'm alot better than I used to be!