Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blessing

As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints infants are given a priesthood blessing to begin their life as well as the name by which they will be known. For Brennan this happened July 5th. We were privileged to have several family and friends there to show their love and support.











Travelers were:
Arizona gang **my dad and Bobbie, my brother Tod and his family and my sister Jo Idaho **Taylor's sister Darcie had a long weekend from school










Locals were:
Taylor's parents
Taylor's uncle Josh and family
Tom and Debbie Davis

THANK YOU to all those for making the trip as well as those who send there love through thoughts and prayers. We are extremely BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using the talent my mom shared with me I did make his outfit! What do you think?

No comments: