Thursday, August 6, 2009

Missed Holidays

EASTER
We had dinner at Taylor's parents house with: Adam and Gina (parents) Darcie (sister)Davis (family friends) Uncle David (Taylor's uncle) and Carol (Adam's co-worker). There was lots of food as always! In my family the tradition is to have new dresses for the girls and the boys new white shirts and ties. I happened to be on Spring Break the week previous so I made the skirts. Living my mom's legacy I finished mine that morning before church!! When you start at 1pm there is alot of day to use so I did!





MOTHER'S DAY
Gina and I were told to pick the menu but it had to be from the BBQ because the men were making dinner. As you can see below this is what they came up with from our request! Not bad!!!!!!!! infact it was better than anything I have made! Thank you males!





Gina wanted to take some pictures of Taylor and I before the baby was born so this is what she got!!



4th OF JULY
Jo is eating an "elephant ear" which is basically fry bread. They put cinnamon and sugar or strawberry jam on them. We blessed Brennan the next day so Tod and family, Dad and Bobbie as well as Jo joined us for the festivities. It was a packed day with a flag raising ceremony that Taylor and I were on the planning commitee for, two trips to the airport and a fireworks display.

BIRTHDAY



Adam's birthday is May 1st and mine is May 2nd so we always have a good time for two days! We went to Olive Garden for dinner, while there I opened my cards and presents in addition to being sang to in Italian. On the card if you look close you can see Maddy's (my neice) writting (she is growing up on so fast). Adam's present from us was a bib that says VROOM off to grandpa's. We thought that was appropriate because his house is known for pushing food. It will be used there often when the time comes!!! We LOVE you Papa!

No comments: