Monday, August 31, 2009

One little monkey



He has done this since he was 6 weeks old but I am just now getting it documented! The first time I thought was just by accident because I set him on his stomach and walked into the kitchen to put some dishes away and when I came back he was on his back. I asked Taylor if he had flipped him over but that was a negative, so I put him on his stomach again, watching closely this time! He did it again!!!! Mornings are his happy time so every morning he and I would play, getting 3 rolls out of him before he was tired. Since we have moved and there are more people around he learned that if he cried they would flip him over so he stopped liking his stomach, but as you can see he is back to being happy and playing on his stomach. It won't be long before I am chasing him around!

1 comment:

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

your little boy is soooo cute! i dont think i have your number anymore. but i would love to chat. send me your number!